Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hospital - take two

OK, Oscar's platelets have dramatically increased from 30 to 170, which they find unusual and think it is possible the blood result on Sunday night was incorrect and that we may have been able to go ahead on Sunday after all. I am going to choose to disregard that information because it doesn't help in any way - it just makes me want to bang my head on the wall. No point in that so we are heading in tonight with a positive feeling that this is our last one of these treatments and looking forward to having a good experience and getting home ASAP and then staying there.

I'll give you an update when we get back. We head in at 7.30pm, which is a total nightmare for Oscar and I timewise but it is definately the last time we will be doing this particular dance. Must go, repack, cook, load the car up and head out. Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment