Google+ Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Clinic Friday 11th March 2011

Today was one of those days in clinic that felt a bit like a war zone so I left there a bit shell shocked and very, very grateful that we didn't need to stay for a treatment. Oscar's blood results are dropping as expected but no adjustment to the medication levels yet. Probably in a few weeks time he will need a dosage change.

Oscar's central line has a blockage and possible split in the line. He is due to have it removed next Wednesday but if it starts leaking fluid in the next few days I'll have to take him in for an emergency removal. Here's hoping that doesn't happen. Can't wait, though, to get it removed, to be free of all the possible complications it can cause (although we will no doubt miss it each week when Oscar will have to have a needle instead). Swings and roundabouts.

That's all Oscar's news for now. Thanks again for checking in on us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment